CALL FOR PAPERS
International Sensory Integration Congress 2019 Hong Kong
HONG KONG will host the International Sensory Integration Congress 2019 (ISICHK 2019). The congress will be held on 12-13 Oct, 2019, with a pre-congress seminar pending. The International Council for Education on Ayres Sensory Integration (ICEASI) and CREST Child Rehabilitation and Education Service Team (CREST.hk) are the organizers of the Congress.
On behalf of ICEASI, CREST-HK, and our Congress Chair, Dr. Anita Bundy, along with Scientific Committee Chair, Dr. Shelly J Lane, and our International Scientific Advisory Panel (ISAP), we would like to announce our call for paper period has now started.
The theme of this congress will be “An International Journey of Innovation, Identification and Intervention in ASI®”. The Logo of the congress originates from the Chinese Character 「玩」. Embedded with a meaning of play, the logo highlights one of the core elements in ASI®. In relating the logo with the theme, we use Innovation, Identification and Intervention as the focus of this congress.
- Innovation has the wisdom and theory from Ayres Sensory Integration supporting “Play” to enhance participation and health for all children;
- Identification includes the recent research and advancement to promote a comprehensive evaluation and early identification of children with SI dysfunction;
- Intervention in ASI® includes research on intervention adhering to the ASI Fidelity Measure
Abstracts are welcomed from everyone with expertise and professional experience in Sensory Integration. Practitioners, researchers, and Sensory Integration instructors are encouraged to submit abstracts relevant to contemporary Sensory Integration theory and practice.
Presenting at this conference will give you an international platform to share your ideas. Additionally, through presenting you may influence the direction of Sensory Integration over the next decade.
Attending this conference will give you an opportunity to network with occupational therapists passionate about Ayres’ Sensory Integration from all over Asia.
Additionally, attendees will get a comprehensive up-date on the latest developments in the following areas:
- Innovative application of Sensory Integration theory to enhance children’s health
- Identification and comprehensive assessment for children with Sensory Integration Dysfunction
- Intervention align with Ayres Sensory Integration Fidelity Measures.
This Congress aims at:
- Offering a platform for exchange and debate regarding current thinking and future direction of Ayres’ Sensory Integration in Asia
- Contributing to the continued development of expertise in Sensory Integration
- Facilitating collaboration of occupational therapists and other healthcare professionals in the area of Sensory Integration practice, research and education
We are looking forward to receiving your abstract submissions & meeting you in person in HONG KONG in October 2019
The Conference Committee
The Scientific Committee
- 1st-time using EASYCHAIR ?? Creat an account first !